PS Zoom Database: HUD for PokerStars zoom tables
The program has been verified and approved by the PokerStars Game Integrity Team.
Table HUDs have two panels:
- The Players panel, always visible, that displays the table players in alphabetic order
- The Stats panel, that you can open by mouse click into a player label or by hotkey, showing statistics about the player. By the Options window you can set the stats to display.
PSZDB supports ONLY 6-Max Zoom No Limit Texas Hold'em real money game tables, with stakes between NL2 and NL50.
- The unregistered version of the program can be used in all its tasks for about 45 days.
- PSZDB has 6 HUDs available for a maximum of 6 cash tables open at the same time (both zoom or not).
- PSZDB attaches its HUDs to any logged in 6-Max No Limit Texas Hold'em real money cash table, but are enabled only those attached to right Zoom tables.
- PSZDB reads the PokerStars HHs both in english and italian language.
The Stats window:
Program user can display an adwanced window about his stats.
The Find player window