Download the program: it's free (1.7 MB)
To install the program you must be logged in Windows with User Account of Administrator
(that's the default option for single users)
-Windows 7with sp1
-Windows 8 / 10 / 11
Version 1.0.8 (16 oct 2021)
- Fixed a bug where in some case could be missings the first letter of one of the destination path folders, causing the source files to be duplicated in that wrong path
Version 1.0.7 (12 jul 2021)
- Added the ability to exclude the automatic check of updates on internet at program startup (Info window)
- Improved some parts of code
Version 1.0.6 (09 jul 2021)
- Added the ability to save up to 6 previous versions of your important files, so that you can possibly recover some changed data, even if you have NOT changed the file name.
- Fixes several bugs
- XP and Vista are no more supported
Version 1.0.5 (26 apr 2018)
- Now you can increase the height of the text box in which are transcribed the copied files: just increase the height of the program window.
- Now the progress bar no longer refers to the number of files to be processed pertinent to each single row but to the total number of files of all selected or displayed rows.
Version 1.0.4 (06 feb 2018)
- Fixed a bug for which stopping the processing of folders with lots of files could take a long time.
- Added some data in the copy report (i.e. last modification date of files to be copied and of files to be overwritten, if existing and older).
- Fixed a bug for which the Task Skeduler feature could not work properly.
Version 1.0.3 (05 oct 2016)
- Now you can choose to copy only files created or modified in a specific range of dates.
- Fixed a bug for which the download of large files could "freeze" the program buttons.
- Fixed a bug for which setting by Control Panel/Screen a font size > default (100%) program controls could be displayed only partially.
Version 1.0.1 (09 jul 2014)
First public release.