PS Play ByVoiceversion 184.108.40.206
have exhausted the trial period of any previous version
(that's the default option for single users)
Holdem Maneger users: please read the faq#4
Note: during the program Setup you will download and install (once) the Microsoft Speech Runtimes
(about 8 MB) and at least one Speech Language (~ 18-25 MB)
Minimum system requirements:
-Windows 7 / 8 / 10 with Microsoft Speech Platform v11
- Now double-words voice commands are set as "single" command on a single column
- Speech recognition improved about of 5-10%
- Old users will have to set up again their voice commands, since now them are registered in a different manner
- This version can be tried also from users that have exhausted the trial period of 2.x.x.x or 1.x.x.x versions
Version 2.2.2 (14 nov 2016 )
Code recompiled with the last patch of Microsoft VS for more performance and less memory usage.
Version 2.2.1 (03 Mar 2016 )
Fixed a bug for which in some PCs if has been set in the Control Panel / Font Size a font size > 100% (DPI scaling 110% or more) could not appear the test button and/or the test field in the Grammar (voice commands) test window
Version 2.2.0 (05 nov 2015)
- The 2.2.0 version of PS Play ByVoice, completely different from the previous, can be tried for 45 days also from users that have exhausted the trial period of any previous version
- Now are available 55 languages for the voice commands
- Now you can build your own set of words for each voice command (Speech Grammar), so to find the more understandable words for yor microphone
- Now you can enable the voice commands you want, regardless of which PokerStars hotkeys are enabled
Version 2.0.1 (01 mar 2015)
- Two languages available for the voice commands: english and french
- Now the voice commands refer to the Microsoft Speech Platform v11
- Now the voice commands refer to the PokerStars Actions that you have enabled by hotkey (in short you can play also by voice the PokerStars hotkeys that you have currently set)
- Windows XP no more available (not compatible with the Speech v11)
Version 1.0.3 (20 Maj 2014)
Fixed a bug for which could appear a "PowerPacks not found" unhandled exception.
Version 1.0.2 (04 apr 2014)
Now PS Play ByVoice supports up to 24 game tables.
Version 1.0.1 (28 mar 2014)
First public release.